Is your offer branding sharing the right message? (and I don't just mean an end transformation statement)
When I say “Offer branding,” I’m talking about the foundational elements of your offer - the things you have in place before you start marketing + selling it.
Yes, your transformation statement is a part of your offer to branding, but it is NOT the entire thing.
But let’s look at it first, anyways
- The end transformation statement...
- Does your personality ooze out of it, or does it sound like an AI robot wrote it?
- Is it as clear and concise as possible? Or does it sound like you are a bit unsure why this offer is amazing?
- Is it speaking to your audience's desires in terms they would relate to? Or are you too attached to industry terms?
**Apply these same questions to your module/section titles**
- Does it capture the essence and energy behind the offer?
- Is it clear what the offer is all about?
- Does it fit with how you name your other offers? (aka, is it on-brand!?)
- Offer names don’t always have to be short, sweet, and punchy. But they need to communicate what the offer is all about and set the vibe of the container.
>> This + the end transformation lets your audience know if the offer helps them with what they need + reinforces the vibe. <<
- Do you even have positioning? Aka, are you crystal clear on how/why this offer is different than what is already out there?
- Who is this offer for + why?
- What is unique/different about your approach and/or logistics? Why does that matter?
>> This messaging lets your audience know why this offer is meant for them vs. the thousands of others they could be investing in that teach the same thing. <<
Logistics + Pricing
- Don’t just say that it’s a “group program” or “mastermind” or that it’s 3 weeks... share why you structured the offer the way you did + how that benefits your audience.
- Pricing (a sticky subject and deserves its own post), but consider how it compares to your other offers and what it says about the proximity to you.
>> This messaging lets your audience know what the experience will be like. Is it exclusive + luxurious? Is it affordable but potent? Is there a lot of 1-1 support? <<
- Do these capture the energy + vibe of your offer? Or was it just a template you found in Canva?
- Are they on-brand? Or did you just copy the style from another coach?
>> This is the first message people absorb. Make sure it lands the right impression + captures the rest of your offer branding. <<
- Ok, so this is more mindset than offer branding - but without it, your offer branding is probably going to suck.
- Why did you want to create this offer in the first place? Bc your coach told you or because you’re fucking excited to share it!?
- Why are you in love with it?
>> This is what will be infused into your offer branding. If you have energy behind your offer, others will feel that + will ensure your message lands. <<
Warning: working on your offer branding may cause joy, excitement, and ease during a launch